|This article is a stub. You can help Feed The Beast Wiki by expanding it.|
|An example Implosion Compressor setup. Notice the 32 EU/t power supply entering through the top.|
The implosion compressor needs up to 32 EU per tick to operate, any more will make it EXPLODE. It is used to compress some of the harder materials like Iridium Alloy Ingots. An implosion compressor needs Industrial TNT and energy to operate. It creates Dark Ashes or Slag as a by-product.
Large amounts of Industrial TNT accordingly require large amounts of Sand, Flint and Gunpowder. While the first two are easy enough to acquire via Macerating Cobble and Gravel respectively, you may consider investigating Soul Shards or Bees to supply your Gunpowdery needs.
The Implosion Compressor has an internal storage of approx. 10K EU.
- 4 Diamond Dust + 32 Industrial TNT → 3 Industrial Diamonds + 16 Dark Ashes
- 4 Ruby Dust + 24 Industrial TNT → 3 Rubies + 12 Dark Ashes
- 1 Iridium Alloy Ingot + 8 Industrial TNT → 1 Iridium Plate + 4 Dark Ashes
- 4 Sapphire Dust + 24 Industrial TNT → 3 Sapphire + 12 Dark Ashes
- 4 Green Sapphire Dust + 24 Industrial TNT → 3 Green Sapphire + 12 Dark Ashes
- 4 Emerald Dust + 24 Industrial TNT → 3 Emerald + 12 Dark Ashes
- 4 Olivine Dust + 24 Industrial TNT → 3 Olivine + 12 Dark Ashes
- 4 Red Garnet Dust + 24 Industrial TNT → 3 Red Garnet + 12 Dark Ashes
- 4 Yellow Garnet Dust + 24 Industrial TNT → 3 Yellow Garnet + 12 Dark Ashes
The raw materials that are needed are:
- 38 Refined Iron
- 9 Copper Ingot
- 18 Rubber
- 8 Advanced Alloy
- 6 Redstone
- 32 Coal (=4 carbon plates)
- 6 (Clean-)Stone
NB.This recipe has many variations, which can be mixed and matched. The alternative crafting methods are described below:
|Standard Item||Alternative Item|
|Steel Machine Hull|
|Electronic Circuits||Iron OR Gate, Redstone Golden Chipset, Autarchic Gate, Medium Circuit Board, Iron AND Gate, and Golden Electron Tubes|
- The first layer consist of 4 Standard Machine Casings in the corners, and of Reinforced Machine Casings filling the rest of the square.
- The second layer is entirely made of Reinforced Machine Casings, without one in the center.
- The third layer is exactly like the first.
- SEVERE: if you try to connect an ME Storage Bus to the side of the machine it will corrupt your world. This can be fixed by opening the world in MCEdit and deleting the Storage Bus. [Confirmed for FTB Ultimate, online server.]